I was tagged by Zee-Oh-Em-Gee, whom I'm surprised still remembers me. Must not be a doddle coming up with people to tag, hm?
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (You can tell it's an old meme when this is still in the instructions!)
6. Tag-backs are allowed
Things to Share About Me:
1. I don't mind tags, but I never have much to say about my life, so they're difficult to respond to at times!
2. I do collect weapons, but I've never been much a fan of it. Too much polishing!
3. I have a taste for older music, as opposed to the generally-unappealing music of the current century. I don't fancy pop in my headphones or my glass, chaps.
4. And on the topic of drinks, I suppose I'll be sharing things about myself repetitively--I've recently cleaned out my account, because I don't find my previous drunk antics as amusing as I used to. Thankfully, I don't seem to have embarrassed myself too badly... Nonetheless--fresh start for everyone involved! Which I'm sure matters to essentially no one.
5. I'm often hesitant to respond to tags such as this one, as what little information I can think to type off for questionnaires such as this one may still not be good to say publicly. Secrecy is my mantra in life, for the most part.
6. I'm terribly phobic of the ocean and swimming; but everyone knows that.
7. Contrary to popular belief, I don't use canes to walk all that often. I prefer to have both hands free for other things, even if it may inconvenience me at times.
8. No, I don't wear a top hat.
9. If I'd've had it my way in the beginning, I probably wouldn't have had any pets. But since my brother insists upon filling my home with animals of all shapes and sizes, I've rather grown to care for some of the more manageable ones. (The deer are still not welcome, telsii!)
10. I'm surprisingly difficult to offend, despite public notion to the contrary.
11. My body may be a temple, but my brain is evidently a heathen, because I have a horribly insatiable sweet tooth!
12. That Friends With Fangs group is still going strong, if anyone's wondering. It pleases me that we have such public support in the Central Kingdom nowadays (although Silvån still refuses to budge.)
13. To be honest, I have difficulty keeping up with all of the social antics here. I'd like to think of myself as generally friendly, but I've never been too social--it's exhausting.
1. Paper, plastic, or buy it online (cardboard)?
2. What's your favorite Pokémon?
Never had a favourite. Pokémon aren't my speciality.
3. Do you watch anime? If so, what is your all time favorite?
The idea of anime has never been all that dishy to me, so no!
4. If you answered yes and named an anime in #3, what is your favorite you're currently watching?
If you didn't, what is your favorite TV show?
I hardly glance at the television. I'm boring and old-fashioned that way.
5. If you had a chance to gain knowledge about everything at the cost of the loss of all five senses, would you do it? (Keep in mind that even if you had the knowledge, you wouldn't be able to do anything with it like get your senses back if you couldn't communicate.)
I don't think an immortal existence of pondering things I don't care about would be all that brill for me! No thanks!
6. How do you think you would handle seeing a lot of your own blood? (Like if you were donating it, or if you were stabbed or something)
I handle it fine. It's happened too often for me to panic over it anymore.
7. On a scale from 1 to OH HELL NO (11), how scared of bugs are you?
1, if at all.
8. Did you like the twist I took with my questions?
The scale questions, or the tapping into my fears?
9. How do you feel about the homosexual / bisexual / asexual / transgender (sorry if I missed anyone!) community?
I'm in support, although I'm not a part of it personally.
10. What would you do for a million dollars (legal or illegal)?
Wouldn't you like to know where I got all this money?
11. On a scale from 1 to klutz (11) how often do you get injured? (Anything from minor scrapes and cuts to broken bones, severe wounds, etc.)
4. Used to be quite a bit higher, but my age has taught me to look both ways before I cross a king who's easily driven to injure me.
12. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
I'm not sure you'd want to know, mate.
13. How adorable is this video? www.facebook.com/TheOriginalBe…
I thought it was cute. My brother might be more inclined to think it blasphemous, tainting the image of an innocent little pup that way!
1. Tell me something about yourself that you'd usually be too embarrassed to admit online. I won't judge!
2. Do you vant to suck my blood as badly as I vant to suck yours?
3. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
4. Be honest, now--do you really understand all of the current pushes for equality, or are you more the type to accept/support them without doing any research in an effort not to be insensitive?
5. Poof. You're homeless all of a sudden. What's your game plan for getting back on your feet, then?
6. What are your thoughts on putting so many labels on an individual (sexuality, sex, gender, race, ethnicity, labels related to hobbies, philias/phobias, fandom labels such as Whovian or Potterhead)? Do you think all of these labels are equal? Are they all necessary? Do they help to maintain a sense of self, or are they more damaging in the sense that they separate us all as a single community?
7. Do you enjoy questions that make you question your sense of self in any form, or do you find it uncomfortable to look that deeply?
8. Would you consider yourself more emotional or logical? Why?
9. If you're on this site, you likely make some sort of art--what kind do you prefer to create most, and why did you start with that type in the first place?
10. Honestly, where do you stand on the concept of people being able to "better themselves" (ie. criminals)? Do you think it's possible, or are you more of the "once evil, always evil" persuasion?
11. Do you believe in fate? If so, is this linked to a religious belief for you, or is it just one of those things you think is real?
12. If you had a chance to go and explore space, at the expense of a 50% chance of not being able to return home, would you take it?
13. Did any of these questions make you uncomfortable? Why or why not? Do others' opinions really bother you at all?
Unfortunately, I don't think I've got thirteen chaps to send this off to! But I'll leave the questions up, if anyone feels like taking a butcher's at them. I tried to make them interesting.