(Only because I haven't made a bloody post since February, and I'm just squiffy enough to decide that this is a bearable activity.)
1. Each person has to share 10 things about them
2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
4. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
10 things about me:
- I always get the sense that no one understands what I'm talking about due to my mannerisms. I'd like to think, however, that at least my family has grown used to me. (Either that, or I'm completely up the Nile about my lack of communication skills, and they've all just grown used to nodding their heads and smiling whenever I speak!)
- I long ago made a game of sneaking weapons into Silvån's palace (illegal, yes, but it can't possibly get worse now) just to test his checking staff at the door. Usually, I win- so I'm essentially always armed at his table, and he hasn't known for yeeeeeeaaaaars. (And I won't tell you how I do it unless I get immunity.)
- Caelya did end up finding that kingsmen for me, if anyone was wondering.
- Yes, I do like classic rock.
- Yes, I am actually that many years old.
- Yes, I can be impolite and immature like everybody else in the right situations.
- I find nosebleeds, paper-cuts and the sound of dripping water to be intensely distracting.
- Ironically, I tend to burn rather badly in the sunlight.
- I do not enjoy complete silence, but I also do not enjoy loud places. Both give me the impression that I'm about to be attacked.
- When I get more money, I want to make a hobby of renovating the house again. But it's been a while since I've done things like that, and I'm concerned that I'll make a hash of it. (Then again, I've been bodging from the very beginning.)
Questions to me:
1. Do you have any allergies
Oh, of course. The obvious blood allergy comes to mind. But I've found over the years that I'm also mildly allergic to animal dander (thank you, telsiika), dust, some odd fruit I found once at the market that I understandably never bought nor encountered again- and I have a particularly strong reaction to summoning letters.
2. Are you afraid of centipedes?
(Bonus points if you're a Gemini.)
No and no. Sorry.
3. Do you think that your online portrayal of yourself matches up with how you act in real life
I'd like to think that I'm usually less vacant than this, but otherwise... fairly closely.
4. How did you end up joining deviantART? Do you regret doing it that way
You made me join. And I wouldn't have done it any other way, so not in the slightest.
5. Would you rather have unlimited money and be forced to remain in your state/province, or have an unlimited plane ticket that you can use for the rest of your life and be unable to hold a steady source of income
I'd take the travel ticket in a heartbeat. Assuming that it worked without planes. (Even then, I'd rather opt out than be forcibly confined.)
6. Do you have the rest of your life planned out
Well, blow me, then... I didn't realize planning something so bloody long and uncertainwas possible!
7. What is that one crazy aspiration that you want to fulfill, but don't want to tell anyone because you think it's unreasonable or stupid
To be free. And it only appears
unreasonable because of who I'm debating it with. (My future cellmate, I hope.
8. Have you ever bought music and wondered the next week why you bothered because you listened to it too much and didn't like it anymore
No, but I've seen it happen and consider the process to be very confusing.
9. Have you ever legitimately enjoyed something, but felt bad because it was Internet custom not to enjoy that thing
I can't say that I have. The opinions of individuals who don't know me personally don't mean much to me anymore.
10. At this moment, are you ultimately content with yourself as a person
? (This is a yes or no question only. What you do with the answer is up to you.)
Unfortunately, it is very late, and I can't for the life of me think up ten questions for people. So to all zero point five of you who would have otherwise enjoyed this meme, I apologize.(Varra, ki taijakalfi zhi kin valki-xaxa sato kitu lubgoi...)